Key Account SellingLearn More
If your sales team has accountability for nurturing and growing existing accounts, including large accounts, how your team manages their relationship with these accounts is critical to retaining and growing them. In today’s complex selling environment, there is a defined set of best practices to learn and apply to in order to win, retain and grow existing accounts.
Key Account Selling has two components: 1) The on-going process of documenting all the relevant information about your account via your organization’s CRM tool, and 2) Leveraging this information (via various stakeholders) to develop long-term, client centric relationships with your accounts.
Our Key Account Selling workshop provides sales stakeholders will practical, tactical proven client centric sales skills and tools for effective account management. Sales stakeholders will also learn in detail, the following:
- What do we know about the Account? What else?
- Which of our solutions/offerings do they have now? What else?
- What are their organization’s strategic objectives and imperatives? Why?
- What does a collaborative partnership look like?
- Defining our purpose
- Developing an account strategy
- What’s the “why”?
- How well do we know them?
- Building value together
- Creating a Relationship Map
- Knowledge, insight and value
- GAP Analysis
- Evolving our unique value
Integrated Salesforce Option
This course can be delivered as a stand-alone program or it can be integrated with an organization’s use of Salesforce.com. This version of the course will train the sellers to develop their Key Account strategies and track within Salesforce. Some Salesforce configuration will be required for additional cost.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suited for those who manage Key Accounts within their organization and would benefit by identifying and implementing a proven strategy for strengthening and securing the business relationship as well as finding new revenue opportunities within the account.
We also strongly recommend that key management personnel along with sales support staff attend this workshop as it can enhance internal teamwork and interpersonal working relationships.
- In-person for 5 hours per day for 2 days
- Virtual for 5 hours per day for 2 days
* This course is currently only available as a private class, where all participants are from the same organization. Please contact Stony Point for pricing.
There are no alternate class sessions avaialable at this time.