Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer (CTA Path)
Stony Point developed this mentoring program to guide students through gaining the knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design secure, scalable integrations with the Salesforce Lightning Platform, and to help students prepare for the Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer exam, one of the building blocks of the Certified System Architect credential which is, in turn, a prerequisite for the Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) Review Board Exam.
Stony Point's Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer certification training course is recommended for students who have completed their Salesforce Platform Developer I certification and wish to become Certified Technical Architects. With guided mentorship, this class provides an excellent opportunity to study and practice for the real CTA certification. The CTA certification path is only available to TaaSS subscribers.
A participant in this mentoring program will focus on designing secure, scalable solutions for integrating the Salesforce Platform and complex integration patterns on various platforms. The following topics will be addressed:
- Existing and future state integration architecture
- Integrating with other enterprise applications and cloud applications
- Communicating architecture design to various stakeholders at many levels
- Best Domain practices in integration
- Scalable security mechanisms for interfaces
- Introduction to Middleware tools and when to use them
- Platform Developer I certification or equivalent experience
- 10 week program consisting of a 1hr virtual mentoring session each week plus ~5hrs each week of self-study using Trailhead