Developing Salesforce Lightning Web ComponentsRegister Now
Stony Point developed this class to help Salesforce Developers and other Technicians quickly learn the basics of building Salesforce Lightning Web Components. This class is an alternative to the Programming Lightning Web Components (DEX602) offered by Salesforce. The Stony Point version of the class offers relevant, real world examples, in a workshop structure and is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world programming experience. The class will cover the following topics:
- W3C Web Components
- Lightning Web Component Architecture
- Salesforce DX, Visual Studio Code and Salesforce CLI
- Lightning Data Service
- Debugging and Testing Web Components
- Localization, Locker Service and Event Handling
- Aura Comparison and Coexistence
Stony Point's How to Create Lightning Web Components in Developer Console training course is recommended for students with prior Salesforce Development experience using apex and recommended for anyone trying to get their Salesforce Developer Certification.
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
- Programmatic Development using Apex and Visualforce in Lightning Experience (SP-DEX450) or equivalent experience with Salesforce development using Apex
Participants will be performing in-class software installations, and their computer must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to download and install software including the Salesforce CLI, Visual Studio Code and VS Code Extension Packs.
- Ability to create and access an online Salesforce Developer Hub.
- Ability to receive and use Salesforce verification links through their email.
- Latest version of Google Chrome installed and set as the default web browser.