Salesforce Consultant/ConfiguratorApply For This Position
As a Sr. Configurator / Business Analyst supporting Salesforce Projects, you will:
- Provide development support to the client requirements via direct client interaction across a broad range of Salesforce applications.
- Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution in an Agile environment.
- Capture, evaluate and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deliverable with the required information to identify the best to implement solution(s).
- Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow use cases.
- US. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of business experience.
- Strong expertise with capture, evaluation and direct business requirements to create within clear user stories, business process workflows, and solution deliverables with the required information to identify the best to implement the solution(s).
- Experience working in team-bases delivery environment with agile/scrum methodology.
- Examples of developing business requirements for salesforce.com application.
- Experience in using business process design applications such as Visio.
- Three (3) or more years of hands-on experience mapping a predefined set of business requirements to Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Three (3) or more years of hands-on experience configuring the Salesforce platform utilizing ‘out-of-box’ features
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience developing advanced declarative Salesforce solutions
- Experience developing Flow Builder