Senior Technical RecruiterApply For This Position
Our client helps companies build products for the Salesforce AppExchange. Founded in 2008, they a founding member of the Salesforce Product Development Organization (PDO) program, and are the only company to achieve the Master Navigator PDO designation. Our clients’ success is rooted in the ability to support them through every stage of their lifecycle from ideation to deployment. They also believe in having fun while doing it
This role requires someone who is part mind reader, part people wrangler and part unicorn finder. We are looking for a seasoned full-cycle recruiter, pulling all the strings and helping run the show. This is a great opportunity to add value to a small but growing company. You will identify highly skilled candidates with Salesforce and consulting experience using sourcing techniques to include on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, employee referrals, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent. You will own the candidate relationship during the interview pathway and keep these unicorns out of the dreaded black hole of bad communication. There will be needs we can’t foresee yet, and you will definitely have opportunities to find new projects and help define new processes too.
- This is a 100% remote role. You demonstrate success with a highly developed online organizational style while remaining on task.
- You KNOW and LOVE calendars, spreadsheets and you can find your way around most software tools. Incredibly organized with superior attention to detail and follow up.
- You tend to have a sense that there is always a way to improve a process, how we have always done it isn’t good enough around here.
- As a Unicorn Hunter, you search for talent in hidden corners, promote our brand, and sell our successes.
- You basically read minds and take action. We need a team member that is great at anticipating needs and knowing when to make it happen. Who wants to sit around and wait for people to get back to you? Go get it, and let’s get it done.
- You work really really really well in groups and on teams, but you are also an independent soul who tackles tough challenges without needing much direction.
- You get people. We’re all different. So being comfortable conversing with the outgoing, the introverted and the in-between is a pretty clutch skill to have around here. Just be you and you’ll be fine.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a smooth and positive experience
- Develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for multiple requisitions
- Proactively source additional candidates for roles using networking, online resources and social media
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates
- Implement new initiatives to increase pipeline and build employer brand awareness
- Tirelessly champion an amazing candidate experience
- Establish & utilize data reports and performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruiting including, time-to-fill, quality of hire, and candidate and hiring manager experience
- Assist in training hiring managers and interviewers on the interviewing and hiring process
- Bring your whole self to the role and demonstrate our Core Values everyday
- Willingness to work across multiple US time zones, We are fully remote and we hire Legends across the country
- 5+ years of experience of recruiting experience to include technical and corporate positions, preferably a remote environment
- Experience with G Suite
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (We use JobScore, It’s rad, you’ll like it!)
- Demonstrated strong prioritization, multitasking and organizational skills with the ability to take direction from several people and communicate changes as they occur in a time sensitive manner
- Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies (AIRS) Certification and/or Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR) nice plus
- A combination of Staffing Agency Experience and Corporate Recruiting Experience is helpful