Lead Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
Our client helps companies build products for the Salesforce AppExchange. Founded in 2008, they were a founding member of the Salesforce Product Development Organization (PDO) program, and are the only company to achieve the Master Navigator PDO designation. Their success is rooted in the ability to support them through every stage of their lifecycle from ideation to deployment. They also believe in having fun while doing it.
- You possess a desire to work with interesting clients and projects that challenge you
- You loathe cubicles and value flexibility and challenging work over the 9-to-5 beige office job
- You have a solid handle on building configurable, high performing and appealing applications on the Salesforce ecosystem
- You love building things that solve client needs elegantly and balanced with long term maintainability
- You are highly motivated, highly intelligent, highly inquisitive and at least moderately funny.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Architects across one or two projects.
- Provide solution implementation using a variety of technologies listed in the requirements above. Be inquisitive, but practical.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Perform code reviews.
- Mentor junior-level developers.
- Record hours performed for each project on a daily basis. We like to get paid too.
- Follow development life cycle processes including, but not limited to:
- Executing solid design patterns, best practices, and code documentation both for coding and maintenance
- Scrum team participation using Git/GitHub with continuous integration
- Writing test methods as a feature of your codebase, and not just a deployment requirement.
- Smoke test your work before submitting to testing
Desired Experience and Characteristics
- Ability to articulate object oriented principles
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies
- Query optimization experience on more than one major database (relational or SOQL)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other PAAS providers (Docker, etc.)
- Highly responsive to requests from project members and supervisors
- Strong task delegation skills, while also delivering as an individual contributor
- Requires minimal technical direction
- Understands packaging concepts
- Expert use of Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, or Atom
- Current Platform Dev I and II certifications
- 4+ years high-level Salesforce application development experience (that’s 4+ years of custom Advanced Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Triggers, and Batch; not 4+ years of creating objects, reports, and workflows)
- Salesforce1/Force.com/Heroku platform knowledge
- Must use and understand Git and GitHub team development practices
- Must understand how continuous integration works as a part of daily devops (experience configuring CircleCI or Jenkins is a plus)
- Experience with common API and integration patterns