NetSuite Lead ConsultantApply For This Position
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a NetSuite Lead Consultant might include:
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing Eide Bailly's implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Opportunity to work remotely from any location in the USA
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field preferred
- You have a full understanding of ERP Systems, Business Model Use of ERP Systems, and at least 10+ years as an ERP Consultant
- You have seen multiple ERP implementation projections through to completion successfully.
- It’s highly desirable that you have at least 1 ERP certification (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, NetSuite, etc.).
- You have the ability to translate business requirements into business solutions.
- You are a strong communicator and critical thinker who is capable of working in a team and handling complex situations
- You have experience & understanding of the following areas:
- Business Financials and Accounting *Required
- Advanced Manufacturing and Demand Planning *Highly Preferred
- Managing and Documenting Projects
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Data analysis
- Proficiency with MS Office
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.