Experience Cloud ArchitectApply For This Position
Typical Day in Life Scenarios
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points
- Identify the desired process models and solution architecture that will address their issues and pain points
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage respective Cloud and the broader Salesforce platform and products
- Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Drive requirement workshops and serve as the Salesforce platform expert
- Work with the client to build out their strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer-term strategic goals, leveraging Experience Cloud and salesforce.com technology
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks
- Review and provide input on detailed design specifications, infrastructure and project plans
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- Lead subject matter expert on Salesforce Cloud capabilities, features and offerings.
- For this role need to have Communities Cloud or Experience Cloud expertise
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when needed. Must be on path for CTA with relevant certifications
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs.
- Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews.
- Drive configuration of all design, development, and deployment associated with assigned topics, including all technical configuration settings, administration settings, code reviews and provide overall Salesforce platform domain expertise.
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture.
- Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timeline.
- Help the team plan and execute each sprint and assist with impediments to the sprint goal, and in identifying ways to unblock tasks as needed.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and releases in Salesforce in order to create new processes and make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create a competitive advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or MIS from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience developing and configuring Salesforce.com solutions, Lighting, Apex and Visualforce Page development
- Experience developing on the Salesforce platform (Lighting, Apex, Visualforce), API based integrations and executing data migrations.
- Experience with designing and implementing large scale solutions and creating technical architectures for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Lightning knowledge such as Workflows, Validations, Security Model, Data Model and hands on Customization and Triggers is a plus.
- Practice of Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, SAFe, LeSS) and familiarity with change management tools (preferably Jira).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and best practices for development.
- Excellent verbal and written social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders with an array of experience levels and technical competencies.
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and DevOps to production using Jenkins, git, bitbucket or similar tool sets desired.