Salesforce Developer with Healthcare ExperienceApply For This Position
**This position can be based anywhere in the United States**
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible to:
• Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s Salesforce.com organization.
• Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client specific business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
• Work as a member of a project team developing Apex and Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
• Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems as may be required by clients.
• Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of coding experience in any of the following technologies: Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, or the Force.com framework (Apex and Visualforce).
• Experience in application development and integration using Salesforce.com’s SOAP, REST and Bulk API preferred.
• Experience of customizing Salesforce application using Triggers, APEX Classes, and Visualforce
• Experience of Salesforce configuration including Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval process, assignment rules, security, and access control
• Salesforce lightning component development experience
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems using SOAP and REST API
• Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
• Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
• Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail)
- Willingness to travel
Candidates must be located in the US and be able to legally work in the United States without visa sponsorship.