Salesforce Technical LeadApply For This Position
• Under broad direction, often working independently and providing leadership for others.
• Responsibilities include development/acquisition, maintenance, and/or support of various
Salesforce applications including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities.
• Participate in and providing technical leadership for analysis leading to
requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs.
• Performs and oversees technical architecture, design, programming, quality assurance reviews,
documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support, often involves
performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
• Selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties,
and interaction with vendors is required.
• Researches and makes recommendations on Salesforce platform technology direction.
• Supervises others; allocates and monitors work, coordinates similar activities within a functional
area. Interprets and applies directions originating at a higher level.
• Job role contributes directly to value creation.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 10 years of related
experience or through 14 years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications
Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection,
Support and/or Maintenance.
• Broad knowledge of the applications and work processes in Salesforce platform technology and
is capable of providing leadership, addressing complex tasks, and safeguarding timely project
completion and client satisfaction.
• Over 5 years of Salesforce hands-on experience with Apex and lightning component
• Over 5 years of combined experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Force
Professional Services Automation, Configure-Price-Quote, Communities and AppExchange
• Certifications in Salesforce Platform Administration and Development.
• Ability to provide direction for DevOps processes and tools related to Salesforce platform.
• Extensive application integration architecture experience and ability to provide best-practice
guidance for application design and development using modern security standards.