Senior Salesforce AdministratorApply For This Position
Overview of the Role:
This role partners closely with our Business Systems team to develop and troubleshoot Salesforce-based solutions to streamline workflow and operations across the company. Business Systems provides consulting services, architecture, design, and training across internal teams. The Associate SF Admin / Product Owner is responsible for facilitating, developing, and managing the product roadmap of the Salesforce Sales Cloud and other Salesforce integrated solutions. This role will act as a voice of the end-user, representing the needs of all Salesforce users to identify, create, document, and prioritize user stories in the Jira product backlog. Collaborating with the technical and functional delivery teams, the Associate SF Admin / Product Owner is ultimately responsible for delivery of Salesforce solutions in support of global business objectives.
Primary Job Duties:
- Completes assigned change requests for internal employee user incidents and change requests
- Create reports and dashboards
- Object administration (custom field creation and updates, page layouts, etc.)
- Complete end user training/new hire orientation sessions as necessary, promote adoption across business units
- Collaborate with teams to prepare and maintain Salesforce-related documentation
- Participate in and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Release management – manage, document, and communicate releases across all verticals
- Work directly with executive management and other stakeholders to document user stories ensuring a clear understanding of requirements and success criteria
- Work directly with executive management and other stakeholders to prioritize the backlog to meet tactical and strategic goals
- Collaborate with the technical and functional delivery teams grooming the product backlog and planning release management
- Ensure all Salesforce solutions maintain data integrity by recognizing established systems of record and collaborating with the appropriate product management teams
- Create and maintain the Salesforce ecosystem product roadmap including change management and training requirements and communication plans
- Provide feedback on work-in-progress, clarify requirements and contribute to removing roadblocks or impediments
- Participate in identifying opportunities for continuous team and process improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5 or more years of Salesforce Product Management OR Administration experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of experience operating in a Salesforce Administrator role in the Salesforce Sales Cloud ecosystem
- Advanced computer skills and proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Ability to engage and lead team discussions and meetings. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure. Delegates responsibilities effectively.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities, as necessary.
- Ability to make presentations about new strategies, trends in the industry, and company performance.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management, and inter-department staff.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions under pressure that impact both internal and external customers. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Experience supporting or working in: FinancialForce, CPQ
- Experience with NetSuite integration
- Experience with ZenDesk ticketing system
- Experience with Jira, JitterBit, MuleSoft or other ETL enterprise middleware tools
- Salesforce Trailhead Mountaineer or better.
- On track to complete Salesforce Admin Super Set