Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
As a Salesforce Developer, you focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of the Salesforce Platform.
· Design and develop software solutions primarily on the SalesForce.com platform using Lightning Component API, Apex programming language, Visualforce
· Will work with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com create process flows/diagrams and related systems
· Participate in pursuits and contract reviews to assist with technical details
· Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
· Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
· Document technical aspects of new features
· Manage code deployments from non-production to production environments
· Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 4-5 Years of Salesforce.com development experience within at least 3 service offerings
· One year experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Component Framework Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II, and App Builder
· Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com, API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
· Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems
· Should possess experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, workflows/approval rules using custom code etc.
· Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, Integration and Test Class
· Thorough understanding of configuration options
· Preferred Application development experience with Object Oriented languages (Java, ASP, C#, C++, etc.)
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and clients
· Perform optimizations of existing customizations to improve performance and provide a solid foundation for future changes
· Skilled to create standards and process for development, documentation, and architecture.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
· Experienced to debug Lightning Components and Apex code and resolve any user issues
· Knowledge of Agile development process