Salesforce Digital Experience SpecialistApply For This Position
The Digital Experience Specialist is responsible for the management and development of the digital platform for all company Global Compounds divisions. This includes a strategic vision for the internal and external user experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as subject matter expert for the business and resource for digital platforms and activities.
- Define and optimize digital experience to align user experience with business objectives and stakeholder priorities.
- Manage projects and activities for the business unit through the digital transformation initiative.
- Develop and define goals; select, monitor, and report KPIs; identify opportunities through analysis and research, provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders and partners to design and map the user experience.
- Continuous development of digital strategy adjusting and implement content and processes through analytics and feedback to drive adoption.
- Onsite and virtual training for all company Global Compounds employees and customers.
- Detailed problem solving surround all aspects of the digital platform.
- Salesforce Product Owner: Owner of the stakeholder experience and strategy of CRM and eCommerce platforms.
- Manage projects to deliver business requirements for digital initiatives and process improvement for e-commerce and CRM.
- Work closely with business, leadership, and technology teams to develop and implement digital strategy initiatives.
- Leverage platform capabilities and feature sets to optimize business process for sales, services, and supply chain to enhance the user experience.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data on site performance and user/ customer experience (e.g., surveys, informal collection/ discussions, Google Analytics) to recommend strategic solutions/ enhancements grounded in best practices.
- Facilitate change management activities with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Cross-functional team liaison for execution of digital technology/ digital strategy.
- Pricing and regulatory request implementation and continuous improvement support.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Required: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business and/or Computer Science.
- Salesforce Admin Certification.
- 2-3 years experience with the Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capability at creating strategic and tactical plans for digital platforms.
- Excellent skills as an effective and persuasive speaker; excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work with high level executives and support personnel internally and externally.
- Must possess and exhibit exceptional self-motivational characteristics.
- Fluency with Salesforce, SAP, Word, Excel, Power Point, Apple technology.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.