NetSuite Functional ConsultantApply For This Position
Typical Day in the Life
- Perform NetSuite administrative tasks.
- Cleanse/import client data
- Perform configuration tasks based on client requirements
- Setup NetSuite Dashboards based on client requirements
- Create Reports and Saved Searches
- Create Workflows based on client requirements (some light scripting possible)
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, create innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3+ years working with NetSuite or other ERP solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of accounting knowledge.
- You have a full understanding of ERP/CRM systems and experience implementing ERP/Accounting software
- You have experience with NetSuite project functionality
- You have a strong understanding of business financials and experience managing/documenting projects
- You have experience and understanding several of the following areas:
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Data analysis
- Proficiency with MS Office
- You enjoy troubleshooting implementations and providing support by developing business solutions.
- You are enthusiastic about customer service and have a passion for improving client satisfaction.
- You have a NetSuite Administrator certification
Preferred but not Required
- Advanced PDF, Freemarker, HTML
- Business Process Improvement experience
- Understanding of Cloud-based applications such as Boomi
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.