Salesforce Administrator and Business AnalystApply For This Position
Seeking a Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst to work with a the leading technology provider for the legal and accounting professions. This person will offer a complete suite of compliance-ready solutions designed to support a secure, cloud-enabled practice. Our client is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst / Systems Administrator to join their fast-paced Business Systems team. This exciting opportunity works cross-functionally with all areas of the business.
- Collects and reviews business requirements from internal users
- Provides practical solutions that meet the user’s requirements
- Create test plans to verify system processing and new solutions
- Create reports and dashboards to support the system and provide visibility into the overall system usage and processing
- Administers system configuration, integration and maintenance of Salesforce, SF and other critical business systems.
- Makes system enhancements and modifications based on evolving business requirements.
- Ensuring that the primary application software(s) for the company are always operating.
- On-Call 24/7 for trouble-shooting emergencies regarding systems.
- Trouble-shoots and problem solves system and/or technology issues for all areas of the organization.
System Security and Integrity (Risk Management)
- Responsible for ensuring company data and systems are adequately safeguarded and protected.
Strategy / System Improvements
- Develops an understanding of strategic business needs and provide insights and recommendations to their team for technological solutions to meet business objectives.
- Supports corporate and departmental objectives and goals to completion by leveraging strong collaborations across internal and external functions and all levels of management
- Drives continual improvement both technically and functionality, for the betterment of 3rd Party platform integration and maintenance
- Supports projects to integrate 3rd party software systems with our systems.
- Helps maintain and optimize existing integrations, involved in the enterprise architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology related degree or an equivalent of 4 years of experience.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience administrating Salesforce and other front/back office systems within an enterprise system
- Experience with Celigo, MuleSoft, JitterBit or other enterprise middleware
- Advanced computer skills and proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook is required.
- Ability to understand team dynamics and works well within a team structure.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management, and inter-department staff.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions under pressure that impact both internal and external customers. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Team player attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Detail Oriented
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Sick Days