Salesforce Business Analyst (Associate)Apply For This Position
Our client is looking for a passionate, relational Salesforce Business Analyst to join their consulting team as an Associate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize client tools, methodologies and best practices in the selection, planning and implementation of leading enterprise software and analytics solutions.
- Responsible for project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentations
- Collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior staff
- Create data migration plan, data migration mapping for Data Migration from other CRM to Salesforce.com
- Apply knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
- Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or IT Related
- 2- 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com
- Extensive experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
- Extensive experience in conducting Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Expert Quality Assurance testing including: functional, integration, system, regression, and data driven testing experience in creating and developing strategic test plans, cases and reports
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
- Experience defining business solutions leveraging SFDC
- Practical experiences in the entire SDLC from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development and testing of the SFDC application
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules
- Experience with third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to manage work of remote Salesforce Developers
- Should have knowledge in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and web service
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant desired
- Experience working with Health Cloud, or in the Healthcare industry
- Vlocity experience desired
- Willingness to travel up to 75% (after the COVID-19 pandemic)