Senior Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
The Salesforce Developer will work closely with the Senior Manager of Salesforce Administration to create new features to enhance business processes, as well as optimize and rework the existing FinancialForce’s Salesforce org in order to meet the scalability demands of this org. The developer will write efficient APEX code that adheres with Salesforce’s best practices and current advanced development patterns. They also need to ensure that features developed integrate well other declarative solutions and existing code.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with the team to define technical architecture strategy, and ensures new and existing features are designed with Salesforce best practices.
- Lead in refactoring code, consolidating PBs, Lightning Flows and different apex triggers to adhere to SF design best practices
- Designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Collaborates with others (e.g., technical staff, business analysts, third party/vendors, subject matter experts) to ensure on time and accurate delivery of complete work products.
- Develops, assembles, and maintains a library of model documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge assets.
- Collaborates with team to ensure scalability of features in platform
- Researches integration issues and works closely with business and development team to reach resolution in a timely and accurate manner or escalate as appropriate.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- Assist with overseeing development efforts to ensure alignment on and readiness for successful deployment.
- Troubleshoots and quickly solves problems, as well as fixes reported defects to ensure proper functionality.
- Monitor Salesforce health by ensuring proper test class coverage and unit tests are not failing.
- Provides technical support for business systems in response to outages.
- Researches and keeps current on new functionality and technologies, including Salesforce prototypes and applications to identify opportunities for enhancements that better meet or address business needs.
- Work with team to create and design CI/CD Pipeline for efficient deployment
- Encourages and facilitates continuous improvement within the Salesforce environment.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years APEX Experience.
- Salesforce Developer certifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skills working with Salesforce.com data structure and how to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in APEX (best design and trigger and class practice such as separation of concerns, Singleton pattern, future methods, batch apex, queueable apex etc), Lightning web components, Lightning flow and Process Builders
- Bonus if you have experience with CPQ and Einstein.
- Strong technical knowledge of the business specific functional/operational areas and IT technologies involved
- Ability to refactor code and redesign declarative features to meet Salesforce governor limits and optimization standards.
- Knowledge of data privacy issues and laws.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and challenges.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.