Salesforce Technical ArchitectApply For This Position
As a Technical Architect, you have experience as a Sales Engineer, Software Consultant and Product Manager. You must love learning new things and assimilating new technologies into your solutions. Our success depends on you thinking creatively, owning projects and building client relationships. A good indicator of success for technical architects is that your friends find you a bit too analytical. You must be curious, able to glean information from people and willing to determine a solution from several possible alternatives. You’ll need the verbal and written dexterity to describe your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Part of your time would be spent keeping up to date on the latest Salesforce technologies like - Evergreen, Platform Events, LWC, Einstein Analytics, Platform Cache, Shield, etc.
- Collaborating with the client and Product Owner to understand the business objectives and shepherding them through the intricacies of the Salesforce platform.
- Designing a solution that achieves the customer’s objectives and is secure, scalable & maintainable.
- Provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Lead all members of a project in implementing your design including review of development artifacts to ensure the solution adheres to platform and architectural best practices. If necessary, you may need to participate in configuration, development and testing.
- Record hours worked on a daily basis
- Be responsive to requests from project members and management
- Practice good development life cycle including but not limited to:
- solid coding patterns and comments
- use of source control on each project
- proper usage of test methods
- self-testing work prior to calling it done
- expert use of VSCode IDE or comparable IDE
Required Education and Experience
- Expert with all major Salesforce.com technologies including:
- License models
- Declarative configuration, flow, workflow
- Platform security features
- All APIs and common integration patterns
- Object modeling
- SSO/OAuth technologies and flows
- Reporting and analytics
- Community Cloud
- Salesforce App and other mobile platforms and deployment patterns
- Fantastic listening, verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years coding in Apex/Lightning Components/LWC, 5+ years with other OOP platforms (preference to cloud deployments)
- 5+ years Salesforce platform experience, 2+ years in a lead design/architecture role
- While we are a PDO and value PDO experience, we will accept SI/Enterprise experience.
- Platform Developer 2 and 1 or more Designer certification required.
- Salesforce Certified Application and System Architect preferred.
- SQL experience on more than one major database platform
- Strong understanding of architectural design patterns include SOA, SOC, layering, DRY, object-oriented design patterns, common integration patterns, etc.