Senior Salesforce ConsultantApply For This Position
Our client is looking for a enthusiastic, go-getter Senior Salesforce Consultant to join their practice in the Tri-State Area. The position is mostly remote, but requires coming into the office approximately one day a week, so the ideal candidate will be local to the area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess end client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Understand and work in agile development environments with ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously
- Learn and apply new technologies to implement technical deliverables
- Manage commitments across multiple projects
- Teamwork with peers and other managers
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of two Salesforce certifications
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- 3-4 years of client facing consulting experience
- Experience with Salesforce configuration required
- A continuing love for Salesforce and Salesforce implementation is crucial!