Vlocity Technical LeadApply For This Position
Our client is currently seeking a highly skilled Vlocity Technical Lead with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. They are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. They need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Integrate Salesforce solution architecture in the technical architecture diagrams
• Define salesforce solutions on Financial Services Cloud and Tier1 for clients
• Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements.
• Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
• Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Vlocity, Guidewire) to support broad solutions.
• Sound in Vlocity implementation knowledge of Vlocity Portal process and Integration skill like Data Rapter, Omniscript hands on experience, Cards Development UX and UI using Vlocitry Frame work.
• Implement and support customizations and enhancements to existing Salesforce application based on defined business requirements
• Provide Salesforce Application Support in terms of Defect Fix and Configuration support (for Break fixes).
• Drive transition and knowledge acquisition workshops with AIG Business users and Implementation Vendor
• Develop custom reporting and analysis as required
• Understand Requirements and build Solutions on the Salesforce / Vlocity Platform
• Build UI using Vlocity Cards and Omniscripts
• Integrate to enterprise applications using Vlocity Integration Procedures and / or API’s
• Load data into salesforce from external sources
• Unit Test and review code
Required Education and Experience
• At least 5 years of Salesforce experience
• At least 2 years of hands on Vlocity Experience
• Solid grasp of at least one OOP language
• Experience working with Soap based services / REST API’s
• Well-versed in Sales Cloud, Workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards.
• Hands-on experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script.
• In-depth experiences as an architect in Vlocity and SFDC; able to define solution architectures for Vlocity and Salesforce.
• Sound in Vlocity implementation knowledge of Vlocity Portal process and Integration skill like Data Rapter, Omniscript.
• Hands-on experience in Cards Development UX and UI using Vlocitry Frame work.
• Implementation experience of Vlocity Insurance product and knowledge of Vlocity platform offerings such as DataRaptors, OmniScript, Cards, Template customization, Integration Procedures, Vlocity Action etc.
• Hands-on experience, administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce, and also in reports and dashboards
• Experience in preparing support documentation (e.g. SOP, Knowledge Repository updates etc.)
• Experience in migration tools such as Salesforce Migration using ANT, Vlocity Migration using Vlocity Build.
• Must hold active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II) and Vlocity Developer certification.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve defects
• Ability to setup error handling
• Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community) is a plus.
• Salesforce integration experience preferred.
• Vlocity CPQ experience preferred.