Salesforce Architect-HealthcareApply For This Position
Our client is looking for qualified candidates to help us build creative and innovative solutions for their clients using the Salesforce platform.
This is a telecommuting position open to anyone who's eligible to work in the US.
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check.
The ideal candidate will be a Technical Architect who has hands-on experience building solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Desired credentials include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work directly with clients.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings. We are ideally looking for people with Health Cloud experience.
- Field Service Lightning experience is highly desired.
- 5+ years’ experience writing Apex, Visualforce pages and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
- A track record in design and development of solutions that connect customers’ data with the Salesforce platform and intimate familiarity with the capabilities of the Salesforce web service API.
- Experience provisioning and administering Salesforce environments in a production setting.
- Active Salesforce Certifications are desirable.
Our client is especially looking for people with experience in the U.S. healthcare industry and/or the InterSystems technology platform (Caché/Ensemble/HealthShare), but neither of those things are strictly necessary. The right person will be able to pick things up as long as they have the motivation.