Salesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantApply For This Position
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Our client is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Salesforce Consultant skilled in Marketing Cloud!
The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for managing strategic Marketing Cloud engagements with clients, including designing and delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce.com, Pardot, Marketing Cloud and other cloud-based technologies. The candidate will work with a team to implement mid and large-scale customer projects encompassing process analysis & design, system requirements and configuration, change management, training and deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in, and potentially lead, project teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Participate in, and potentially lead process driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation, operational processes and any other process as necessary to support the client
- Effectively translate customer needs into functional and/or technical, well-organized, documented project requirements and/or user stories
- Effectively translate and communicate customer requirements and/or user stories into solutions that enable the customer to achieve its goals
- Participate in, and/or maintain project deliverables and other project management, solution, or testing documentation
- Work within a team to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and skill development
- Design, develop, test and document scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform optimizing declarative functionality
- Recommend alternate approaches and analyze impacts
- Participate and or facilitate client requirements and design sessions
- Participate in design, development, testing and documentation of scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform optimizing declarative functionality as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing
- Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Support release planning and deployment
- Provide client training support
- Ability to advise clients in advanced Marketing Cloud solutions
- Design and build custom data models in Marketing Cloud using data extensions, write SQL queries, and advanced Automation’s in Automation Studio
- Execute declarative development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Perform extensive personalization utilizing using AMPscript and dynamic send classifications
- Build custom preference centers utilizing cloud pages, AMPscript and SSJS
- Create advanced journey interactions with Marketing Cloud Social Studio, Ad Studio and Mobile Studio
- Create messaging strategies with Mobile Studio, utilizing Mobile Connect and Mobile Push
- Plan campaigns within Journey Builder
- Develop Ad Studio/Audience Studio solutions for campaign goals
- Use Datorama for building intelligent analysis options for clients
- Ability to demonstrate API calls via Postman, or similar for Client, utilizing a REST or SOAP
Education and Required Experience
- 5+ years working within a Consultant Role or a customer-facing role in an advisory capacity
- At least two years of project management experience deploying technical solutions for customers while leading a team and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfalls methodology
- Familiarity with cloud based, enterprise level packaged applications
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Understanding of Agile application development
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly articulate and document complex messages and requirements, including User Story creation and refinement
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline driven environment
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator and/or Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
- Pardot experience is highly preferred, certification is desired
- HTML / CSS: Familiar with responsive design coding practices and ability to debug rendering issues
- Knowledge of other marketing automation solutions such as Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Advisory experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms - Cloud solutions, Web Analytics, Advertising platforms
- Expert level understanding of declarative development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Extensive experience using the Marketing Cloud Automations Studio and AMPscript
- Knowledge & experience of Mobile Studio and Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Audience Studio and Datorama, Marketing Cloud Social Studio and Audience builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Web Studio, Advertising Studio, Personalization Builder, Analytics Builder, Interaction Studio
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with new people in a professional environment and represent our client at industry events.
- A team player with a positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected).
- Can exercise independent judgement and can take the lead role on mid-level to enterprise client projects, with little to no direction.
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs.
- Working knowledge of integration software such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit or Informatica.