Marketing ManagerApply For This Position
What’s the role?
Stony Point is seeking a Marketing Manager to drive marketing efforts across a growing training and technology company. This is a one-of-a-kind 100% virtual opportunity with an organization that combines the energy of a start-up with an established company's stability. This role will be responsible for advancing Stony Point's position and reach in the market by collaborating with the executive team and implementing strategic marketing plans. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence Stony Point's growth for years to come. So if that sounds exciting, read on!
What You'll Do:
• Ownership of development of annual marketing plans, in cooperation with CMO.
• Guide the implementation of all marketing activities to promote Stony Point’s products and services.
• Develop materials to position Stony Point as a market leader (case studies, one-sheets, infographics, videos, etc.).
• Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns including awareness, lead generation, remarketing, nurturing and post-purchase.
• Facilitate engagement and communication between sales and marketing teams to develop success stories and news to be shared.
• Own the implementation with the marketing team of day-to-day marketing activities, including but not limited to – email campaigns, social media posts, newsletters, blogs, YouTube content.
• Production lead on key outward-facing content properties (websites, blogs, video content, newsletter, etc.).
• Ensure all marketing activities are on-track, on-time, on-strategy and on-budget.
• Own consistent, relevant performance scorecard metrics showing the full sales cycle from top of funnel up to close.
• Own marketing performance optimizations.
• Ownership of maintaining company websites - engaging team on updates.
• Reports to CMO
Who You Are:
• You're the top-of-the-class performer who gets things done on time.
• You know (and love) marketing inside out and have at least 3-5 years agency experience in marketing (or equivalent account management or internal marketing team experience).
• You have diverse expertise in marketing digitally across channels.
• You consistently operate at the highest level but aren't afraid to flex seamlessly between leading and strategic work to doing and tactical execution.
• You love marketing analytics (data) and command the ability to interpret, educate, and motivate team members to act on actionable intelligence.
• You embrace the sales process and understand marketing and sales working together will fuel growth better than working in silos.
• You have excellent writing skills.
• You have a knack for anticipating and solving problems.
• You have a bachelor's degree and have successfully managed a team of at least two direct reports (or equivalent freelancers).
• You are never afraid to ask questions and learn - if you don't know how to do something, you won't stop until you've figured it out.
• You can work remotely with a team and leverage technology to keep projects on task.
• And finally, you're a positive person who enjoys winning as a team!
Core Competencies You Must Have:
• Fluent in project and team management
• Flawless execution/implementation of marketing initiatives
• Fluent in digital marketing tactics and strategy
• Fluent in communications with internal teams, management, and customers
• Experience working with/managing a team virtually
• Work remotely from anywhere
• Most of the team is based in the US, so you will need to plan on working the hours of 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm US eastern time Monday - Friday. The other hours of your day can be flexible
• Occasional travel (less than 10%) may be required
• Great health insurance with minimal employee contribution
• Vision, dental, life insurance, ADD, STD/LTD, FSA
• 401k with employer match
• Very flexible paid time off plan
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.