Salesforce Business AnalystApply For This Position
- Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Understand clients’ needs and translate into social business and digital solutions.
- Work with clients to identify, validate, and document business objectives through workshops, interviews and company research.
- Align client requirements to 7Summits products and platforms.
- Interpret business requirements to identify technology and operational implications.
- Provide best practice knowledge on business processes integrated with communities.
- Review, develop and execute plans to address user requirements, increase adoption and engagement on communities developed on Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Create business process flows, use cases, user stories, and test cases.
- Support senior strategist on sales calls, proposal development, and resource estimating.
- Assist in change management and community activation activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology (MIS) and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Business Analyst or Strategy related role.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience leading projects in process improvement, change management, organizational transformation, requirements management, and/or facilitating workshops.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative and consultative work style.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Prior experience w/ Salesforce Community Cloud (preferred).
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-50%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.