Sr. Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Our client is looking for three Salesforce Developers with strong analytical and technical ability with experience in customizing Salesforce applications, and strong knowledge of SOAP and REST API integrations. Able to work independently, excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team across multiple time zones.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the business area and user requirements.
- Study and understand the existing programs.
- Performing program design, coding and Development.
- Performing unit and integration testing.
- Producing documentation based on the company's standards.
- Evaluation and Recommendation for new technologies and updating versions of existing ones.
- Design reusable frameworks.
- Environment management and layout design.
- Unified Development environment (Developers systems as well as servers).
- Providing Technical road map.
- Establish effective working relationships with client representatives.
- Achieve continuous improvement on all aspects of work - including areas outside direct accountability/responsibility.
- Appropriately apply architecture & design patterns in design and code.
- Comply with mandated policies and procedures.
- Achieve extensibility, reliability, and reusability in design and code.
Education and Required Experience
- Candidate should be hands on and have a strong analytical and technical ability with experience in customizing Salesforce applications.
- 5+ years involved with complex medium to large projects in a fast-paced financial environment is expected.
- Strong communication skills are a key.
- Minimum of Platform Developer l expected