Pardot ConsultantApply For This Position
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Consultant with experience working in 2 or more of the following: Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud and Pardot to join our rapidly growing Salesforce Practice. This is an exciting and challenging position where you’ll be driving customer engagements by determining process gaps and pain points, then rapidly designing and implementing best-in-class solutions utilizing Salesforce. This is a client-facing role that requires consulting expertise, Salesforce configuration expertise, business analysis skills, and strong communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead discovery sessions, requirements gathering sessions and design sessions with the client
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps.
- Determine Implement and configure solution deliverables.
- Advise clients on industry and Salesforce best practices to drive process transformation.
- Perform point/click development including but not limited to custom fields, page layouts, process builder workflows
- Present prototypes / demo functionality to Product Owner and other business stakeholders
Education and Required Experience
- Strong functional knowledge of Salesforce and prior experience working on Salesforce projects
- Salesforce Admin, Service Cloud certified (Required)
- Pardot certification highly desired
- 3+ years of experience in a Consultant or Lead Business Analyst role.
- 2+ years of experience in user acceptance test planning and execution
- Proven ability to support the management of projects, lead discovery and build cycles, and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle / prioritize simultaneous requests
- In-depth knowledge of standard Salesforce capabilities
- Desire to learn and keep up with Salesforce’s evolving platform and features
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated industry or domain expertise.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Lucidchart