Salesforce Technical Architect with Health CloudApply For This Position
Salesforce Technical Architect with Health Cloud
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions on the Salesforce platform, specifically with regard to Health Cloud. In this capacity the Technical Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications, web application development, Salesforce integration, and tools such as the Salesforce APIs, Apex, Lightning and the AppExchange that are used to extend the standard product set. Candidate must be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, technical architecture documents and manage integration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 4 - 6 years of consulting experience
- Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include: leading technical architecture workshops with Enterprise Architects, Information Security Architects, Integration Architects, Data Architects from client teams, and leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Ability to work with developers US-Based and Offshore
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and the Account Managers
- Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
Education and Required Experience
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud
- Experience with Apex as well as developing Lightning Web Components
- Familiarity with Force.com platform technical limitations and common technical design patterns, integration patterns and business application development patterns
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- Salesforce.com Application Architect, Certified Systems Architect or Technical Architect
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline