B2C Commerce Cloud Technical LeadApply For This Position
B2C Commerce Cloud Technical Lead
You will partner with internal and external development resources for ongoing development on the Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform along with integrations from SFCC to other applications and tools as we
bring unified commerce solutions to clients. You will focus on B2C (Demandware) and provide effective ongoing enhancements and support of these integrations, effectively identifying and resolving issues in a timely fashion as they relate to the SFCC platform and its integrations with other applications.
This is a 12 month contract with Stony Point's client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a member of the M360 Commerce Practice, this position provides high quality code solutions and development leadership to implement, enhance and support SFCC Commerce Cloud projects in a cross-browser environment across mobile, desktop and tablet in a mobile-first approach.
- Design and Develop key features such as customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc.
- Create/Configure content library/ asset/ slots/ promotion/campaigns/site preferences in SFCC Business Manager.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with Coding Guidelines/Coding best practices.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of SFCC Business Manager Configuration.
- Be a subject matter expert on the SFCC platform, own/earn the SFCC Developer certification and be an expert in the API, management tools, and capabilities. Use this knowledge to plan, write, and test code to meet the requirements of tasks assigned, based on the technical specification for the task.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to e-commerce and SFCC implementations.
- Produce code assets in adherence to SFCC standards. Work with UX team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose.
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings, project scrum meetings, and retrospective meetings. Accurately report on development progress and issues, identifying remedial action when required to address problems and keep development on track.
- Manage tasks across concurrent projects and our global team with professional status reporting, escalation, process adherence
Education and Required Experience
- Experience with B2C Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Technical exposure/experience with:
- JQuery -
- APIs and Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Communication skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both one-on-one and in group settings, with both onshore and offshore personnel
- Understanding of technical and functional design requirements
- Ability to anticipate client needs before they arise
- Salesforce certifications strongly desired