Technical Architect with MuleSoftApply For This Position
Salesforce Technical Architect with MuleSoft
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to do some contract work for their end client. A Technical Architect certification is not necessary, but technical architecture experience is a must have. Heroku experience is nice to have, but Mulesoft is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Enterprise Architecture team in all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com program: data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and software development
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement for Salesforce
- Define, communicate, and consult on technical change management (e.g., release) processes for all Salesforce.com related technology efforts
- Assess Salesforce.com architecture and provide secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design technical architecture solutions that include integration and authentication across system
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce Developer and Advanced Developer (desired)
- Minimum 8+ years of experience
- Minimum 7+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like MuleSoft, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Experience with Heroku is nice to have; MuleSoft is a requirement
- Minimum 1 complex data migration (i.e., ETL efforts) into Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of CRM business impact and demonstrated Global delivery
- Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
- Strong technical foundation: advanced structured programming (APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java), relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
- Understands web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
- Experienced in defining systems strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning testing, and supporting training efforts
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of required duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.