Salesforce Technical InstructorApply For This Position
Stony Point is seeking an experienced teacher with strong technical knowledge to be a Salesforce Technical Instructor. No Salesforce experience is required for this position, but a high technical aptitude and willingness to learn is required. You will be responsible for creating and delivering technical training to administrators, business analysts and consultants. You will also be expected to develop and present curriculum and course materials. You will undergo a rigorous Salesforce training program prior to teaching and be given extensive support so that you can be successful in the classroom.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that high quality training is delivered to students virtually, onsite at client locations, and at public training facilities around the world
- Present a variety of technical training programs to audiences of varying skill levels.
- Contribute ideas and assist with updating existing and building out new training program offerings. This assistance includes, but is not limited to: research and development of exercises, documentation, creation of Powerpoint Presentations, and other curriculum content and collateral as needed.
- Previous teaching experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and internet technology
- Must be able to travel
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM technology
- Any computer certifications
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.