Salesforce Technical InstructorApply For This Position
Salesforce Technical Instructor
Stony Point is seeking an experienced, professional technical instructor for short term or longer term virtual Salesforce training deliveries. As a Salesforce Technical Instructor, you will be responsible for delivering technical training to administrators, developers, consultants, and people new to the Salesforce ecosystem. Virtual Salesforce Technical Training includes the presentation of curriculum and course materials to small groups via virtual classroom environments for up to 8 hours per day (with breaks).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that high quality training is delivered to clients virtually with two-way audio and screen sharing.
- Provide various levels of Administrator, Consultant or Developer level trainings.
- Present a variety of technical training programs to audiences of varying skill levels.
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the use, functionality, installation, configuration, and special features of the Salesforce application to effectively transfer this knowledge to a wide range of users.
- Contribute ideas and assist with updating existing and building out new training program offerings. This assistance includes but is not limited to research and development of exercises, documentation, Power Point Presentations, and other curriculum content and collateral as needed.
- Must have Salesforce experience.
- Previous virtual teaching or training experience is a must.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as technical knowledge.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.