MuleSoft TrainerApply For This Position
Stony Point is seeking an experienced, professional MuleSoft technical trainer for short term contract training deliveries.
A MuleSoft trainer is primarily responsible for delivering technical training to Developers and Architects working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Architecture or Development. Ideally, a MuleSoft trainer will be a MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect or Integration Architect or MuleSoft Certified Developer.
A MuleSoft trainer must have good knowledge of MuleSoft and the ability to knowledgeably present curriculum and course materials. The ability to develop curriculum is also a plus.
- Ensure that high quality training is delivered to clients both onsite at client locations around the world and via virtual platforms such as GoToMeeting.
- Solid understanding of Training manuals and Training sites and use these tools to deliver trainings
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the use, functionality, installation, configuration, and special features of the MuleSoft application to effectively transfer this knowledge to a wide range of technical audiences.
- Contribute ideas and assist with updating existing and building out new training program offerings. This assistance includes but is not limited to research and development of exercises, documentation, Power Point Presentations, and other curriculum content and collateral as needed.
Experience & Skills Needed
- Demonstrated ability to teach and share technical knowledge with others in a clear and concise manner
- Previous Training experience a must
- MuleSoft certification (or equivalent experience) required
- Salesforce.com certification (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Must be able to travel outside of the country should international travel be required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Prior training or presentation experience a plus, including content delivery